Friday, August 26, 2011

Have You Pinned Anything Lately?

I've recently discovered this new fun website: Pinterest.  It's basically a virtual pinboard that lets you organize pictures and link to cool things you find on the web, and then share them with others.  Since my discovery, I have become absolutely obsessed with "pinning" items to my customized boards.  It's so much fun, and totally addicting!  You can read more about how it works here.

Let me share with you some of my favorite Pinterest finds....

Cute Mini Scrapbook

Button Art (made out of baby clothes!)

Homemade Finger Paints

Bert & Ernie Fruit Snacks

Pencil holder made out of old phonebooks

"365 Things I Am Grateful For" scrapbook

If you'd like to see more of my pins and view my customized boards on Pinterest, click here.  Enjoy!  And "Happy Pinning!"

1 comment:

  1. I need to try that finger paint! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete