Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hi, my name is Kristine. And I am a lip-balm-aholic.

So, I'm starting to think that I have a bit of a problem.  Saying I love lip balm is a huge understatement.  Before I started the business, each year for Christmas, my awesome hubby would fill my stocking up to the brim with tons of different flavors of lip balm.  I would literally go through that entire stocking's worth of lip balm in the following year...and then my lip balm stock would be replenished the next Christmas.  True story.

Once I started making my own lip balm, things seemed to get even more out of control. We are up to our eyeballs in handmade lip balm because I just can't seem to stop testing more and more scrumptious flavors (just came across a BACON flavor oil the other day.  No lie!)

So when the time came to think about revamping the Cherry Tree Soaps' lip balm line...as well as adding this year's seasonal flavors...I was like a kid in a candy shop!  I have decided on and revealed my 3 staple flavors for the newly revamped line - Honeybee, Pearberry, and Green Tea - but I still haven't revealed the new, limited edition flavors yet (reveal coming soon - LOTS of delicious seasonal flavors will be announced!)

Honeybee Lip Balm

Pearberry Lip Balm

Choosing the seasonal lip balm flavors was a difficult task.  Being overwhelmed by my list of 35 (yes - 35!) potential lip balm flavors for this season, I turned to my trusted hubby to help me decide.  Together we sniffed and tested all 35 flavors, but only the best ones made the cut.

Excited to find out what the new seasonal lip balm flavors are?  Stay tuned - they will be revealed next week!

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way! I LOVE lip balm and your shop is on my list of must try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have new seasonal flavors available next week! Make sure to stop by and check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete